4 Ways To Help us Impact Schuylkill County and Change The World
Online - Text - Email -Worship Service
For giving on this page:
- Enter the gift amount in the form above. (Click the "repeat" button to create a recurring gift.)
- Click the "I don't have an account" button.
- Enter your payment information. (Credit Card, checking account info or both)
- Follow the prompts to confirm your donation.
- Your finished! A receipt will be emailed to you showing your donation.
If the giving form does not load try refreshing the page.
For more support email: email@example.com
To give via email or text:
- Text or Email a git of any dollar amount to firstname.lastname@example.org (Note: to give via email, please enter the dollar amount in the subject line.)
- You will receive a message asking you to confirm your gift by creating a Mogiv account. Please follow the link. If you do not have a smartphone, you can go to mogiv.com and enter the confirmation code into the provided field.
- Set up your funding source by entering a credit card or bank account information (or both).
- Note: After you create an account, your future text/email gifts can be confirmed with a simple "Y" or "N"
mobile giving address - email@example.com
The bible talks a lot about money and generosity. But what is it saying? Why should we give? Here are 4 simple reasons why we give.
We give because we are thankful. We believe that giving should be done out of a heart of thanksgiving for all that God has done and continues to do in our lives. When we give we acknowledge that everything we have is from Him. 2 Corinthians 9:7, "You must each decide in your heart how much to give. And don't give reluctantly or in response to pressure. 'For God loves a cheerful giver.'"
We give because we trust God. Sometimes it is easier to trust our money and harder to trust God. When we chose to give we are saying that we trust God to take care of us. Giving acknowledges that God is our provider. Matthew 6:24, "No one can serve two master. For you will hate one and love the other; you will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money."
We give because it changes lives. It changes the lives of the people who experience our generosity, but mostly it changes our lives. Giving sets us free from being controlled by money and it releases us to impact our surroundings for the Gospel. We don't just give, we give to the mission of helping people see who Jesus is and experience his love. Proverbs 22:9, "Blessed are those who are generous, because they feed the poor."
We give because we are followers of Jesus. Jesus spent a lot of time talking about money and living generously. We want to follow him and have our lives reflect His teaching not our bank account balances.
All donations are tax deductible and you will receive a giving statement at the end of the year.